- 1 large salmon filet (wild caught)
- ½ bottle of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 TBSP stone ground mustard
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper
Mix all of the ingredients except the fish together. Place fish in 13×9 inch glass baking dish. Pour marinade over the top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Bake at 375 degrees F in the oven for 30 minutes or until the center flakes with a fork.
- Picnic Perfect Paleo Roasted Vegetable Salad - July 1, 2020
- A Chemical Cause For Your Autoimmunity, Hormone Imbalance, And Libido Fatigue - July 1, 2020
- Balsamic Vinaigrette - June 1, 2020