Are you ready to move from a combative relationship to a collaborative partnership with your body and mind? The Enneagram can help you do that – it is an elegant framework to better understand where your mental self-attacks began, so you can shift away from them and into a curious, compassionate ground of being.
In this episode, Dr. Keesha and Regan Claire introduce you to the Enneagram and take a deep dive into the 9 Ennea types. They’ll also discuss which Ennea-types are predisposed to autoimmune disease.
Dive deeper with our autoimmune Enneagram course: https://drkeesha.clickfunnels.com/autoimmune-enneagram-course
Tune in as we discuss:
- [00:50] – What is an Enneagram?
- [08:29] – Understanding the 9 different Ennea types
- [11:33] – Type 1: The perfectionist
- [15:51] – Type 2: The helper
- [23:19] – Type 3: The achiever
- [25:41] – Type 4: The romantic
- [34:00] – Type 5: The observer
- [38:48] – Type 6: The loyal skeptic
- [44:20] – Type 7: The enthusiast
- [46:57] – Type 8: The protector
- [50:20] – Type 9: The peacemaker
Prefer video? Watch the full interview below: