Trauma is not something everyone thinks of when suffering from fibromyalgia – but the truth is early childhood trauma can have a dramatic effect on someone’s health. That’s something Dr. Rodger Murphree has come to realize in his 22 years of treating fibromyalgia patients – he has found that those who suffer from trauma lose their plasticity to rebound from stress.
In this episode, Dr. Keesha and Regan Claire welcome Dr. Rodger Murphree, a chiropractic physician, board certified nutrition specialist, and internationally recognized fibromyalgia expert, to talk about the link between generational and personal trauma and physical pain
Tune in as we discuss:
- [05:16] – Understanding fibromyalgia
- [10:29] – Women vs men (and how hormones play a role)
- [19:03] – Could suppressed anger cause chronic pain?
- [23:23] – A holistic approach to fibromyalgia
- [30:57] – Freedom From Pharma Fibromyalgia Summit
Prefer video? Watch the full interview below: