Research is just starting to explore the devastating threads of how the pandemic has changed us as humans. I mean, it’s no secret that fear, masks, and isolation played a major role in the decline of people’s health over the past few years. And one thing is for certain… We are in need of emotional and social support now more than ever before.
And we aren’t meant to do it alone! If you truly want to accelerate healing in your life you need support, a community to hold your hand while you dig deep, process trauma, fuel your body and mind (and discover healthy ways to deal with life challenges moving forward). And retreats are an incredible way to do just that!
In this special episode of Liberating Generations, Dr. Keesha and Regan Claire discuss some of the most important reasons why getting involved in a retreat is beneficial to your health – and why it can be exactly what you need on your journey to healing.
Tune in to learn more about:
- [03:59] – You can’t heal in isolation
- [07:50] – Stepping away from distraction
- [12:19] – Feed your body, mind and soul
- [15:15] – Processing as a group
- [20:13] – A holding container for trauma
- [23:37] – Discover what you bring to the energy field
- [26:12] – Learn how to cook!
- [29:15] – One-on-one enrichment
- [31:17] – Receive a binder of retreats you’ve been to
Prefer video? Watch the full interview below: