One of the first lessons we learn in life is how to apologize. We learn to say ‘I’m sorry’ for things like taking something without permission, or hiding a broken plate…
But the thing we aren’t taught is how to forgive.
Forgiveness is so much more than words – it is a healing action, an all-over response to letting go of hurt, betrayal and trauma. So why is it so hard? Sometimes it feels impossible to forgive- whether we’re forgiving others or ourselves. Learning that skill of forgiveness is a process that opens the door to true freedom, liberation, and healing from within.
Join Dr. Keesha and Regan Claire as they explore what it means to truly forgive and why it is so important in your journey of healing from intergenerational trauma.
Tune in to learn more about:
- [02:02] – Identifying Patterns to Truly Heal Trauma
- [05:55] – The Misalignment of Forgiveness
- [13:24] – Your body carries wisdom
- [22:36] – Regans Process of Tracking Hurt
- [35:07] – It All Starts With Self-Forgiveness
- [44:48] – Reconciliation Vs. Forgiveness
Prefer video? Watch the full interview below: