- 2 cups unsalted roasted cashews
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chipotle powder
- 2 pinches sea salt
- Mix chipotle powder and maple syrup.
- Put cashews in a pan. Add maple syrup chipotle mixture and salt.
- Cook on medium high heat for several minutes, stirring frequently until liquid dissolves.
- Spread cashews on parchment paper to cool.
- Paleo Blueberry Peach French Toast Casserole - August 2, 2022
- Trauma as the Missing Piece of the Autoimmune Puzzle - July 1, 2022
- Paleo Air Fryer Cauliflower Bites - July 1, 2022