Forgiving, patient, kind, nurturing, wise and full of good advice – just a few things that come to mind when you think of the role of a mother. But could these expectations be unrealistic? Mom is human after all and can only show up according to her own developmental state.
In this very special Mother’s Day episode, Dr. Keesha and Regan Claire will explore the roles of mothers, daughters, and how trauma patterns can become attached to them throughout generations.
Tune in as we discuss:
- [03:15] – Stages of development
- [09:35] – Dr. Keesha shares her experience becoming a mom
- [16:56] – Regan Claire’s story on pushing boundaries
- [24:51] – A path to transformation (with visual map!)
- [32:13] – Moving from reactivity to skillful response
Prefer video? Watch the full interview below: