This salad will delight any party guests with its flavors, colors and exquisite flavors. Enjoy!
- 2 bunches organic asparagus cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 purple onions sliced
- 1 bundle of fennel sliced
- 1 zucchini cut into small chunks
- 1 yellow squash cut into small chunks
- 3 cups organic cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 red bell peppers cored and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2 TBSP avocado oil
- 1 cup kalamata olives sliced in half
- 2 cups organic cucumbers in bite sized chunks
- 1 clam shell of mixed organic greens
- Goat or sheep feta garnish if desired
- 4 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 4 TBSP freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place asparagus, onion, fennel, zucchini, yellow squash, cherry tomatoes, and red bell pepper on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with avocado oil and toss together to coat.
- Roast the vegetables in an even layer for 20 minutes, stirring them halfway through.
- While the vegetables are in the oven, blend the dressing ingredients in your blender.
- Toss the roasted vegetables with the olives and cucumbers in a salad bowl with the dressing.
- Serve at room temperature over a bed of mixed greens with goat or sheep feta if desired over the top.
- Tips for reducing the heat that can trigger autoimmune flares and disease - August 6, 2020
- Picnic Perfect Paleo Roasted Vegetable Salad - July 1, 2020
- A Chemical Cause For Your Autoimmunity, Hormone Imbalance, And Libido Fatigue - July 1, 2020