Quick and Easy Almond Butter Coconut balls
Prep time: 15 Min
- 1 cup almond butter (or use sunflower seed butter if there’s a nut allergy)
- 2 tablespoon ground flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Unsweetened coconut shreds
- Honey or stevia to taste
- Pinch of sea salt
- Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl and stir with spoon until well blended. You can add cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, or other spices if you want a different taste.
- Roll into walnut size balls.
- Roll into coconut shreds to coat.
- Place on a plate and chill. ENJOY!
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019