Quick and Easy Almond Butter Coconut balls
Prep time: 15 Min
- 1 cup almond butter (or use sunflower seed butter if there’s a nut allergy)
- 2 tablespoon ground flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Unsweetened coconut shreds
- Honey or stevia to taste
- Pinch of sea salt
- Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl and stir with spoon until well blended. You can add cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, or other spices if you want a different taste.
- Roll into walnut size balls.
- Roll into coconut shreds to coat.
- Place on a plate and chill. ENJOY!
- COVID-19 Update - March 22, 2020
- Heart Healthy Paleo Salmon Cakes - March 1, 2020
- Heart Palpitations: What Your Body Might be Trying to Tell You - March 1, 2020