Quick and Easy Almond Butter Coconut balls
Prep time: 15 Min
- 1 cup almond butter (or use sunflower seed butter if there’s a nut allergy)
- 2 tablespoon ground flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Unsweetened coconut shreds
- Honey or stevia to taste
- Pinch of sea salt
- Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl and stir with spoon until well blended. You can add cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, or other spices if you want a different taste.
- Roll into walnut size balls.
- Roll into coconut shreds to coat.
- Place on a plate and chill. ENJOY!
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Can We Heal the Polarization of Our People? Yes! and Here’s How… - January 3, 2019
- Is Winter Solstice Impacting Your Mood Too? - December 21, 2018
- Holiday Traditions - December 12, 2018