Quick and Easy Chia Pudding
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup coconut milk (or coconut cream)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- Cinnamon, shredded coconut, or fruit (optional)
- Place coconut milk in a mason jar and add chia seeds, salt, cinnamon and vanilla. Shake vigorously. Place in the fridge.
- Chill until pudding consistency. Add toppings as desired.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- A Gratitude Attitude Helps to Reverse Autoimmune Disease - September 14, 2018
- Quick and Easy Chia Pudding - September 11, 2018
- Quick and Easy Almond Butter Coconut Balls - September 11, 2018