Quick and Easy Chia Pudding
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup coconut milk (or coconut cream)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- Cinnamon, shredded coconut, or fruit (optional)
- Place coconut milk in a mason jar and add chia seeds, salt, cinnamon and vanilla. Shake vigorously. Place in the fridge.
- Chill until pudding consistency. Add toppings as desired.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Can We Heal the Polarization of Our People? Yes! and Here’s How… - January 3, 2019
- Is Winter Solstice Impacting Your Mood Too? - December 21, 2018
- Holiday Traditions - December 12, 2018