Quick and Easy Chia Pudding
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup coconut milk (or coconut cream)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- Cinnamon, shredded coconut, or fruit (optional)
- Place coconut milk in a mason jar and add chia seeds, salt, cinnamon and vanilla. Shake vigorously. Place in the fridge.
- Chill until pudding consistency. Add toppings as desired.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019