Quick and Easy Chia Pudding
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup coconut milk (or coconut cream)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- Cinnamon, shredded coconut, or fruit (optional)
- Place coconut milk in a mason jar and add chia seeds, salt, cinnamon and vanilla. Shake vigorously. Place in the fridge.
- Chill until pudding consistency. Add toppings as desired.
- Paleo Blueberry Peach French Toast Casserole - August 2, 2022
- Trauma as the Missing Piece of the Autoimmune Puzzle - July 1, 2022
- Paleo Air Fryer Cauliflower Bites - July 1, 2022