Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin most widely known for its role in supporting immune health. It provides potent antioxidant protection, as it helps combat cellular damage from free radicals caused by oxidative stress, thus protecting health overall. In addition, vitamin C’s role in collagen formation makes it vital to maintaining skin, capillary, gum, joint and skeletal health. In addition, cross sectional studies have indicated that increased plasma vitamin C concentration can help maintain healthy blood pressure levels. Buffered-C are balanced with calcium, magnesium and potassium to gently deliver high-concentration vitamin C specifically designed to reduce the potential of gastrointestinal upset.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Detoxing to Reverse Autoimmune Disease - May 8, 2019
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019