- Calmify contains ashwagandha, an “adaptogenic” herb that may help normalize stress hormone levels, support nerve health and protect the body against free-radical damage. It also includes lemon balm, valerian, passion flower and the amino-acid l-theanine to promote calm and relaxation. Calmify also contains high-potency vitamins, minerals and taurine and may offer the following benefits: May promote a healthy stress response, nervous system health, mood balance, memory, focus and cognitive function, help reduce fatigue, promote more restful sleep, help normalize catecholamine levels, and promote calm and relaxation*.
- Suggested Use: Take 3 capsules 1-2 times daily with meals or as directed by your health care provider.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019