Carni Boost is a highly stabilized form of the amino acid L-carnitine, supports cardiovascular health, pulmonary function, and muscle recovery from exercise. L-carnitine supports fat utilization and energy production in the mitochondria and is found in abundance in heart and skeletal muscle. Carni Boos contains 60% pure L-carnitine and 32% natural L-tartaric acid.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019