- Protects and Promotes Connective Tissue Biosynthesis
- Supports the Body’s Processes of Cartilage, Tendon, Ligament and Fascia Self-Repair
- Supports Joint Lubrication, Joint Cushioning, and Normal Connective Tissue Inflammatory Response
- Supports Normal Rejuvenation of Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails
Over time lifestyle factors can cause reduced elasticity in cartilage, tendons, ligaments and skin. This not only leads to wrinkles and decreased dermal matrix, but to soft tissue and joint discomfort. Complete Collagen has been shown in human studies to stimulate collagen regeneration, type II collagen and aggrecan, which all help to maintain healthy connective tissue. Most therapies simply block joint pain and connective tissue discomfort, and in doing so inhibit the regeneration and elongation of specific precursors, such as polysaccharides, and deplete nutrients such as vitamin C and magnesium that maintain joint and connective tissue health.
Suggested Use: 1 scoop (7.6 grams) in 8 oz of water or the beverage of your choice per day or as recommended b your health care professional. Can also be added to food and baking products.
Collagen Hydrolysate as Complete Collagen, is backed by more than fifteen studies, provides bioactive collagen peptides (BCPs), which contain high concentrations of specific peptides that comprise connective tissue. The precise length of the short-chain peptides and their low average molecular weight allows easy absorption, transport, and accumulation to target connective tissue. FORTIGEL® provides 5 g hypoallergenic protein per serving from a sustainable protein source without the risk of oxalate kidney stones from higher-dose collagen products. Clinical studies on Complete Collagen demonstrate joint and tendon health benefits
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019