New research is focusing on the synergistic relationship between vitamin K2 and vitamin D3, for bone and cardiovascular health. Through its activation of the protein osteocalcin, vitamin K helps to bind newly absorbed calcium to the mineral matrix in bone. In addition, vitamin K has been found to help maintain bone mineral density by decreasing the activity of osteoclasts, a cell that breaks down the bone matrix.
Therefore, vitamin K and vitamin D not only share similar qualities but they also act synergistically with one another within the body. D3+K2 Liquid utilizes a medium chain triglyceride (MCT) delivery system providing 10 mcg of MenaQ7® PRO, the most widely studied form of vitamin K2 as MK-7, and 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 per serving.*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Can We Heal the Polarization of Our People? Yes! and Here’s How… - January 3, 2019
- Is Winter Solstice Impacting Your Mood Too? - December 21, 2018
- Holiday Traditions - December 12, 2018