Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) (Viral Capsid Antigen [VCA] and Early Antigen [EA]), IgG Antibody Profile
Differential diagnosis of infectious mononucleosis
READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU ORDER:
1. Go to DirectLabs* https://www.directlabs.com/drkeesha/
2. Read their “How It Works” information
3. Click on “Order Tests”
4. Choose “Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) (Viral Capsid Antigen [VCA] and Early Antigen [EA]), IgG Antibody Profile” and add to cart
5. First time customers will be prompted to create a DirectLabs account.
6. Sign your HIPAA release forms. IMPORTANT!
7. Have test results sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. IMPORTANT!
8. Finish your purchase.
*DirectLabs services not available in MD, NJ, NY and RI.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019