A Comprehensive Test for Identifying Nutritional Deficiencies
1: If you have NOT filled out patient demographics and/or consulted with Dr. Keesha in the last year, fill out the Patient Demographic Info form. This form MUST be on file to consult with Dr. Keesha. If you have done this form or are an existing client and have been seen within the last year, by pass this.
2: Download Dr. Keesha’s NutrEval testing tips.
3: Click here to download lab test specimen draw information.
NutrEval FMV® (First Morning Void) test identifies key nutritional deficiencies. The NutrEval FMV evaluates overall nutritional status to determine personalized supplementation needs for antioxidants, B-vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids, digestive support, and other select nutrients.
The NutrEval FMV is an advanced diagnostic tool to guide nutritional therapies, often augmenting and speeding recovery of complex chronic conditions. Select genomics biomarkers may be added to the profile for enhanced personalization of therapies.
NutrEval FMV testing is effective for patient concerns such as:
• Mood disorder
• Digestive Complaints
• Chronic Pain/Inflammatory Conditions
• Cardiovascular Risk
• Weight Issues/Dietary Guidance
• General Health and Sports Fitness Optimization
About the NutrEval FMV Profile: NutrEval FMV identifies nutritional deficiencies that may be a causative factor in complex chronic conditions.
The unique features of the NutrEval FMV report provide for easy interpretation and enhanced clinical utility:
• Suggested Supplement Schedule – personalized recommendations based on test results
• Interpretation-At-A-Glance – facts on nutrient function, causes and complications of their deficiencies, and dietary sources
The complete NutrEval FMV includes:
• Metabolic Analysis (urine organic acids)
• Urine Amino Acid Analysis (essential and non-essential amino acids, plus intermediary metabolites)
• Essential and Metabolic Fatty Acids (red blood cell essential and non-essential fatty acids, including Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids)
• Oxidative Stress Analysis (blood and urine biomarkers indicative of oxidative stress)
• Elemental Markers (both nutrient and toxic elements)
• Oxylates Analysis
• Available SNPs – MTHFR, COMT, TNF-α, and APOE
IMPORTANT: Ordering these laboratory tests requires a 25-minute, Report of Findings Appointment Dr. Keesha. A $298.50 fee for this appointment will be added to your order. Information on how to schedule your appointment will be included in your purchase invoice.
This test kit is only available in the United State. NOT Available in Canada. Call Dr. Keesha’s office for more information 425-391-3376.