- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.
ParaGuard is a super-strength formula which contains a unique blend of herbs such as Wormwood, Pumpkin Seed, Garlic Bulb and more, all of which optimize digestive flora and support a healthy intestinal balance. These herbs have traditionally been used to support and restore vitality to digestion and microbial balance. ParaGuard is oftentimes used as a potent cleanser year round. In an easy-to-swallow format, ParaGuard Softgels are small softgels that make a big difference in one’s health and wellbeing.
• Ages 3-6 Years: Mild Support: 1 softgel daily for 10 days. Intensive Support: 1 softgel 2x daily for 30 days.
• Ages 7-12 Years: Mild Support: 1 softgel 2x daily for 10 days. Intensive Support: 1 softgel 3x daily for 30 days.
• Adults: Mild Support: 1 softgel 3x daily for 10 days. Intensive Support: 1 softgel 4x daily for 30 days.
Contains: Soy, Tree Nuts (Walnut)
Dr. Keesha’s patients can order ParaGuard through WholeScripts. Creating an account on WholeScripts will allow you to track your WholeScript orders.
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only. This information is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. Do not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on this web site. Information provided on this web site DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and any doctor affiliated with our web site. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.