Saccharomycin-B is a special strain of non-GMO Saccharomyces boulardii isolated from Litchi fruits. Unlike other products containing this organism, Saccharomycin-B is dairy and lactose free and does not require refrigeration. Benefits of this source may include broader bioactivity and increased protection of the digestive mucosa. Also, it is this strain that has been most studied for its efficiency in the prevention of antibiotic-associated diarrheas, and as a general supplement for optimum gastrointestinal health.*
- Take one to two capsules per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Not for use by infants under three months of age. Do not use if you have severe immune suppression or are taking antifungal medication. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019