- This is extra protection over and above the SBG found in Fem Protect. There are over 500 journal publications, as well as documented epidemiological evidence, showing that diets rich in broccoli promote a wide range of health benefits. SBG Protect contains a specially cultivated form of broccoli seed known as BroccoRaphanin™, which is standardized to contain 10% Sulforaphane glucosinolate, the direct precursor to sulforaphane. Functional Nutrients chose this superior standardized extract because it supplies a large amount of beneficial components from high quality broccoli*.
- You would have to consume 500 grams of fresh broccoli or 100 grams of sprouts to acquire the same level of sulforaphane that you can get from one capsule of SBG Protect, containing 500 mg of BroccoRaphanin™!
- Here are the SBG Protect benefits not found in any other sulforaphane product: All natural vegetable concentrate, Supercritical CO2 extraction of broccoli seed; no chemical solvents are used in the extraction, Unmatched stability, Free of maltodextrin coating.
- Suggested Use: Take one with a meal once a day or at the direction of your health care provider.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
- Made with non-GMO ingredients.