The ancient science of Ayurveda uses oil to balance and replenish imbalanced energy. Put some space between the frantic hurry of your day and bedtime. Relax in a luxurious bath with calming and mood balancing oils; it will help your brain turn off, your sex life turn on, and enhance your sleep quality.
- 2 cups Epsom salts
- ⅓ cup baking soda
- ¼ cup sea salt (optional)
- 25 drops of lavender essential oil
- 5 drops patchouli essential oil
- 10 drops clary sage essential oil
- 10 drops of peppermint essential oil
- Mix all ingredients and store in an air-tight jar.
- Use ¼-½ c per bath and soak for 30-45 minutes.
- Rinse off in shower and rub body with sesame oil and the same essential oils used in your bath salts, or try other libido boosting essential oils such as: rose, jasmine, ylang ylang, cumin or clove.
Try these and let me know how you liked them. There are endless ways to use essential oils for feeling fabulous. Comment here for more wonderful bath ideas and share with the community.
For more tips on feeling fabulous and increasing your vitality visit DrKeesha.com. Share this on your social media sites if you like it so I can help even more people reduce their stress and find balance in their lives!
Here’s to your health!
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019