- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes cut into thin slices and quartered
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley
- Spanish paprika
- Ground cumin
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 cup avocado mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Garlic Aioli: Combine the pressed garlic, mayonnaise, olive oil, lime juice, and sea salt and pepper to taste in a blender or food processor and process until smooth and creamy. Allow the aioli to sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving. This can be made ahead.
Make the Sweet Patatas Bravas: Boil the cut sweet potatoes in salted water until they are just tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and let dry.
Heat a cast iron pan with 3 tablespoons of avocado oil until very hot. Work in batches (don’t overcrowd the pan) and fry up the potatoes until each side is crispy and evenly browned, about 2 minutes per side. Using tongs, transfer the potatoes to drain on paper towels, and while they are still very hot, sprinkle with sea salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, and fresh parsley chopped.
Serve the potatoes immediately while still warm on a bed of fresh parsley. Serve with the aioli. Enjoy!
- Paleo Blueberry Peach French Toast Casserole - August 2, 2022
- Trauma as the Missing Piece of the Autoimmune Puzzle - July 1, 2022
- Paleo Air Fryer Cauliflower Bites - July 1, 2022