Apologies play a significant role in our lives – they serve as a way to repair relationships and address the consequences of our actions. Whether you have hurt someone, or been hurt yourself, apologies help open the door for forgiveness, compassion, and understanding.
A sincere, heartfelt apology goes far beyond words and comes from a place of respect, responsibility, and consideration of everyone involved. When done right, it allows you to shift into a state of healing, wisdom, and liberation.
In this episode, Dr. Keesha and Regan Claire discuss the power of apologies and why it’s so important to develop apology skills as a spiritual practice. Join them as they explore the five apology languages and the impact they can have in your healing journey.
Tune in to learn more about:
- [00:51] – Why is apologizing so hard?
- [10:48] – Dr. Keesha explains “the karma garden”
- [20:56] – How to apologize (the 5 apology languages)
- [32:19] – The importance of a co-emergent fields
- [35:05] – The key to unlocking your energy patterns
Prefer video? Watch the full interview below: