In today’s society, people are more oriented towards self-referencing and self-importance than ever before. It’s no surprise that narcissistic behavior is at an all time high and leads one to ask… could this be a result of generational imprints?
It’s time to take a step back and look at the narcissist-empath patterns that so many people fall into and get down to the root cause, so we can work to habituate the way our minds work.
In this episode, Dr. Keesha and Regan Claire begin to explore the dance between people with narcissistic personalities and those who are empaths. Join them as they take a deep dive into the definitions and growth opportunities each have – and how future generations can change their karmic imprint.
Tune in to learn more about:
- [01:46] – Why narcissism is on the rise
- [05:58] – Patterns of narcissists
- [10:58] – “The Narcissism Epidemic: Living in the Age of Entitlement”
- [16:10] – The polarity of empaths and narcissists
- [20:20] – What is an empath?
- [25:29] – There are FIVE types of narcissism
- [32:59] – Dr. Keesha’s shares recognizing narcissism in herself
Prefer video? Watch the full interview below: