When we consider the ways that trauma manifests, we almost always immediately go to the mental and emotional side of things. And while it’s true that trauma can contribute to mental illnesses such as anxiety, depression, and PTSD, trauma can also show up as physical symptoms in your body.
Jane Hogan, “The Wellness Engineer”, blends proven leading edge science and spirituality inspired practices to help people release chronic pain using the body, mind and breathing techniques.
In this episode, Dr. Keesha and Regan Claire are joined by Jane to explore how trauma can show up as physical pain and what you can do to help your body heal.
Tune in to learn more about:
- [00:50] – A look into Jane’s past
- [09:25] – How Jane reversed rheumatoid arthritis
- [13:39] – Trust your thoughts
- [23:04] – It’s time to shift our expectations
- [34:49] – Practices to help with grounding
Jane Hogan: thewellnessengineer.com
Discover healing in 5 days with the Breathing for Healing course!
Prefer video? Watch the full interview below: