- 15 Medjool pitted dates
- 15 Marcona almonds
- 5-8 slices nitrate free organic bacon or turkey bacon (cut into halves or thirds, depending on size of dates)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a sheet tray with silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Make an incision on one side of each date and insert an almond. Squeeze the date shut in your hand to secure.
- Wrap each date with a bacon strip.
- Place all the dates on the prepared sheet tray, seam side down. Roast the dates in the oven until the bacon on top is starting to crisp – 5 to 6 minutes. Turn the dates over and cook for an additional 5 to 6 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!