- 6 cups washed organic dark leafy salad greens, such as baby spinach, baby kale, or other superfood greens.
- 2 cups organic blueberries
- ¾ cup organic walnut pieces or pistachios, toasted or raw
- 1 organic avocado, peeled and sliced
- Dressing recipe below
- Salmon recipe below
Bake the marinated salmon as instructed below and allow to cool to room temperature or serve warm over the greens.
Make the dressing as instructed below and set aside. You can refrigerate any left overs for two weeks.
To make the salad, toss the first four ingredients in a salad bowl. Plate the salad and then add the cut up baked salmon. Drizzle with dressing and enjoy.
- Paleo Blueberry Peach French Toast Casserole - August 2, 2022
- Trauma as the Missing Piece of the Autoimmune Puzzle - July 1, 2022
- Paleo Air Fryer Cauliflower Bites - July 1, 2022