- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 Large tomatoes quartered
- 2 cups cooked and chopped green beans
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Whisk the olive oil, vinegar, and mustard in a small bowl with the salt and pepper. Brush half over the chicken breasts.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Grill the chicken until cooked through, allow to cool and slice.
- Toss the salad in a large bowl with the lemon juice and olive oil and top with the sliced chicken.
- Drizzle with the rest of the balsamic mixture before serving.
Dr. Keesha Ewers, PhD, ARNP is a Doctor of Sexology, Psychotherapist, is board certified in Functional medicine and holds an advanced certification in Ayurvedic medicine, and is the founder and medical director of the Academy for Integrative Medicine Health Coach Certification Program.
Dr. Keesha has been in the medical field for over 30 years. After being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis—an incurable disease according to Western medicine—she discovered how to reverse autoimmunity using her Freedom Framework® Method, which she has now used with thousands of her own patients and teaches to her health coach students in her online certification program.
- Paleo Blueberry Peach French Toast Casserole - August 2, 2022
- Trauma as the Missing Piece of the Autoimmune Puzzle - July 1, 2022
- Paleo Air Fryer Cauliflower Bites - July 1, 2022