- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Bell peppers any color, sliced
- 1 Red onion sliced
- 4 cups Spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken breast
- Sprouts or microgreens for garnish
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, peppers, and onion and cook until softened.
- Add the spinach and carrots and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Add the parsley and lemon juice and turn off heat.
- Stir the chicken into the vegetables and serve topped with the sprouts.
Dr. Keesha Ewers, PhD, ARNP is a Doctor of Sexology, Psychotherapist, is board certified in Functional medicine and holds an advanced certification in Ayurvedic medicine, and is the founder and medical director of the Academy for Integrative Medicine Health Coach Certification Program.
Dr. Keesha has been in the medical field for over 30 years. After being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis—an incurable disease according to Western medicine—she discovered how to reverse autoimmunity using her Freedom Framework® Method, which she has now used with thousands of her own patients and teaches to her health coach students in her online certification program.
- Paleo Blueberry Peach French Toast Casserole - August 2, 2022
- Trauma as the Missing Piece of the Autoimmune Puzzle - July 1, 2022
- Paleo Air Fryer Cauliflower Bites - July 1, 2022