Did you catch the first Enneagram podcast? If not, be sure to tune into the Enneagram & Intergenerational Trauma podcast then come back to learn more!
An Enneagram is an elegant framework to help you better understand where your mental self attacks begin… It’s merely the personality that was built, in response to early childhood events, to protect your innocent psyche. It does not define WHO you are but provides a broader insight into why someone thinks or behaves a certain way.
In this episode of Liberating Generations Dr. Keesha and Regan Claire take an even deeper dive into the Enneagram and the 9 Ennea types by exploring three, instinctual subtypes that go with each of them – expanding the 9 into 27!
Tune in to hear more about:
- [02:32] – Defining the three subtypes
- [05:48] – Expanding Type 1
- [14:35] – Expanding Type 2
- [26:34] – Expanding Type 3
- [34:21] – Expanding Type 4
- [40:47] – Expanding Type 5
- [44:10] – Expanding Type 6
- [50:30] – Expanding Type 7
- [56:33] – Expanding Type 8
- [1:02:49] – Expanding Type 9
Are you interested in learning more about your Ennea type? Click the link below to access our autoimmune Enneagram course:
Prefer video? Watch the full interview below: