Today I want to get started on gently detoxifying your liver. No matter how hard you try to keep your diet and environment pure, you just can’t avoid all the harmful toxins in the air you breathe, the water you drink and the soil your food is grown in. It’s a global problem, and, unfortunately, there’s no escaping it.
Toxic overload can seriously impact your health and make you feel miserable. This occurs when your liver — your body’s primary organ of detoxification — just can’t keep up with the task of eliminating the toxins you’re exposed to, daily.
One easy, gentle way to help the liver out is to use a castor oil pack at night when you are sleeping. Use the instructions I have given you here and for the next 2 weeks place a castor oil pack over your liver and sleep with it. Your liver is in the upper right area of your abdominal area. Part of it hangs out under your last couple of ribs. Place the castor oil pack over that upper right quadrant.
How to Do a Castor Oil Pack – Tweet this!
- Castor oil (make sure it does NOT say for external use only on the label. When you put it on your skin it is now being taken internally as it absorbs into the body.) This is a good brand: https://amzn.to/2kDmTMn
- Flannel (you can use an old sheet or night gown)
- Saran wrap
- A hot water bottle or heating pad
- A hand towel or wash cloth
How to build a Castor Oil Pack. – Tweet this!
- Lay a piece of saran wrap out on your bathroom counter that is slightly larger than the area you need to cover on your body with the pack.
- Cut a piece of flannel 1” on all sides smaller than the saran wrap and place this on top of the saran wrap.
- Squeeze the castor oil onto the flannel until it is saturated.
- Place the pack on your skin, flannel side against you and saran wrap on top.
- Cover the pack with a hand towel.
- Place the heat source over the top of the pack.
Store the pack in the covered container in the refrigerator. Each pack may be reused up to 25-30 times.
Optimize your health to the best level that you can.
PS: If you want to know more about how to show up, shine and be the spark plug that you’re meant to be, go to the Dr. Keesha Facebook and like the page https://business.facebook.com/drkeeshaewers/?business_id=1327652740648468 Leave me a comment about what your biggest struggle or challenge is. I want to know what keeps you from showing up as your brightest, biggest, most powerful self.