- 12 cup curly kale leaves
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes (sun-dried)
- 1/4 cup Pine nuts (toasted)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper (to taste)
**Add chicken to get some protein in your meal!
- Combine the kale, tomatoes, and pine nuts in a bowl.
- Whisk the oil, vinegar, and mustard in a small bowl until well combined and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Toss with the salad just before serving.
Dr. Keesha Ewers, PhD, ARNP is a Doctor of Sexology, Psychotherapist, is board certified in Functional medicine and holds an advanced certification in Ayurvedic medicine, and is the founder and medical director of the Academy for Integrative Medicine Health Coach Certification Program.
Dr. Keesha has been in the medical field for over 30 years. After being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis—an incurable disease according to Western medicine—she discovered how to reverse autoimmunity using her Freedom Framework® Method, which she has now used with thousands of her own patients and teaches to her health coach students in her online certification program.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Autoimmune Paleo Easter Brunch Waffles - April 18, 2019
- How Functional Medicine Is Failing to Treat Autoimmune Disease … Naturally - April 18, 2019
- Spring Sweet Potatoes and Kale - March 22, 2019