- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 Eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup finely chopped summer squash
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a small skillet over medium low heat. Add the eggs and cook for a minute until the edges are set.
- Lift the edges carefully and let the liquid flow underneath the edges.
- Top with the vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in half and continue cooking until eggs are done.
- Serve topped with cheese if desired.
Dr. Keesha Ewers, PhD, ARNP is a Doctor of Sexology, Psychotherapist, is board certified in Functional medicine and holds an advanced certification in Ayurvedic medicine, and is the founder and medical director of the Academy for Integrative Medicine Health Coach Certification Program.
Dr. Keesha has been in the medical field for over 30 years. After being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis—an incurable disease according to Western medicine—she discovered how to reverse autoimmunity using her Freedom Framework® Method, which she has now used with thousands of her own patients and teaches to her health coach students in her online certification program.
- Paleo Blueberry Peach French Toast Casserole - August 2, 2022
- Trauma as the Missing Piece of the Autoimmune Puzzle - July 1, 2022
- Paleo Air Fryer Cauliflower Bites - July 1, 2022