My name is Dr. Keesha Ewers. In my 30+ years in medicine, I have found that patients who come to see me complain most often of feeling fatigued, frazzled, frumpy, and fat. They suspect they have a hormone imbalance, sometimes they know their adrenals are in trouble, but often don’t know they are either well on their way to developing an autoimmune disease, or they already have one or more autoimmune conditions!
- Women are diagnosed with 80% of the over 145 identified autoimmune diseases (that number is still growing).
- Over 90% of the population has some form of autoimmune disease and inflammation.
- Several autoimmune diseases, including lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, myasthenia gravis, and multiple sclerosis, afflict women anywhere from 2x to 10x more often than they do men.
- Getting to the root-cause to reverse autoimmunity is possible.
- Getting to the root-cause of hormone imbalance, adrenal fatigue, digestive issues, skin inflammation, depression, and anxiety is also possible.
Most functional medicine doctors focus on leaky gut, toxins, and genetics when they are addressing chronic health issues.
However, there is one more piece to the puzzle that is overlooked. I call this the “missing piece” of the health puzzle: adverse childhood experiences or stress.
I am one of the 50 million Americans who has had autoimmune disease (rheumatoid arthritis). However,
I was able to reverse it within six months of diagnosis by doing the things I talk about in my book, Solving the Autoimmune Puzzle.
My autoimmunity, hormone imbalance, digestive issues, depression, acne, and sugar addiction have been gone for 23 years now. Yours can be too. Fatigue always precedes Autoimmune disease.
Fatigue always precedes Autoimmune disease.
If you’re sick and tired, let’s get together and start solving your health puzzle. I am here, and I’ve got your back.
You are worth saving, you are deserving of infinite energy, and you are the one who has to take the first step.
Let’s get started!
PS: Are you tired all of the time? Take this Autoimmune-Fatigue Quiz to see what your body is trying to say to tell you. Please, mark any symptoms that you have experienced in the last three months.
Latest posts by Keesha Ewers (see all)
- Choose to Marry Yourself - October 15, 2018
- Chai Recipes - October 10, 2018
- Healing Trauma and Supporting Your Body-Mind-Heart-Spirit Through Challenging Times - October 9, 2018